Dear Santa Winner & More

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The winner of Dear Santa is Karen B., who said...
Fabulous card! I love that you've added the pin! And a fun game too, I saw details of the stamps that I fell in love with and now I think I need ALL of them! Here's my guess: Birds and the Bees, Guiding Light Sentiments, Hope Seed Co., Funky Foliage (Flowers seemed a bit too small, but they are pretty interchangeable!) then Spring Post, Damask Frames, Pile it On, Very Vintage Greetings, Woodgrain Silhouettes, Retro Girly Birthday!
Congratulations, girl!  I got your package sent off, to you, this morning.  Enjoy!  And I just love that Karen found a new appreciation for many of these gorgeous sets through this little challenge.  Thanks for sharing that with me, in our email exchanges, Karen!

I'll be back, later tonight, with a sweet, little card for a friend in need; but before that, I wanted to remind you all that we've got two, new sketches, Challenge #57 and Challenge #58, going on over at the Sketches in Thyme Blog, as well as a DT Call, where Tiffany is looking for your takes on this beauty.
All of the above ends this coming Monday, October 31, 2011, and we'd just LOVE to see what you can do with any or all of them.

Oh!  And I'd also be honored if you'd all run on over to the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Blog, because I've got one of yesterday's creations featured there today.  Plus, you'll find an awful lot of fantastic projects, using Nikki's fun designs, to inspire you, too.  Anyway, woohoo!  Thanks so much, Julie and Nikki!  I'm thrilled!
And thanks, to you all, for stopping by!  I hope to see you all back here in just a bit!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Thanks again, it was a super fun game!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats to your winner, Karen!! Lucky gal:)

lynn said...

yay, karen!!