September Pubs

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm absolutely thrilled to share, with you all, a couple of creations of mine that can be found, on pages 101 and 144, in the September 2011 issue of CARDS, where you can also find all the supplies and details of their making!  Check them out!
That's all I have, for you all, today, folks!  Don't forget that Wplus9 Design's October Release began today over at the Design Blog.  Please be sure to run check it out!  You won't be disappointed!  My creations will be coming to you a little late, this month, due to our vacation; but they'll be coming your way, none-the-less, later next week.  Until then, happy stamping!  And thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

SO CUTE!!
KISSES

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on soooooo many pubs!!! I love that first one--I have YET to get my mag and I was in Scrapbook Trends too....rats! I have to wait! But I can't wait to see you in print again! :)

sandi said...

Love both of these! Just beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pubs!! That is awesome! I loveeeeeeee these!! Loving that glitter apple! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Becky said...

Congrats! Your cards are stunning! I love that dictionary paper flower and glitter apple. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hoooray on your pubs! You always crank out A #1 stuff, like these two beauties above. I really like the CAS layout. I'm feeling inspired by it!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful cards, love the Autumnal feel to them! I adore the fabulous newsprint flower on the first and the dainty little trees on the second. Both marvelous!