WCMD Color Challenge Winner

Monday, October 10, 2011

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!  We had such a relaxing one together as a family.  We soooo need more weekends just like it!  I'll have pictures to share soon!  Unfortunately, with the holidays sneaking up much faster than I'd like, our weekends are getting filled with activities; and all that needs to get done, around our aging, little home, is getting put on the back burner.  Somehow, someway, I desperately need to slow down time!

Anyway, I know that you all came here looking for my WCMD Color Challenge Winner, and I've kept you waiting long enough!  The winner is Chunyuan!
I just love that row of soft blue, dimensional posies; and the bit of distressing, gemstones, pins, and hemp twine bow show that this talented designer has an eye for details!  LOVE it!  Congratulations, girl!  Email me your mailing address, and Ever After will be on its way to you ASAP!

If you haven't already, ya'll, please be sure to check out my previous, Wplus9 October Release: Day 4 post.  Then, come on back, tomorrow, for another, fun challenge with a fabulous prize involved!  And thanks so much to those of you who prioritized my little, color challenge!  It means the world to me!  Hugs!  Have a super week!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!! Beautiful card! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Robin said...

Congrats Chunyuan!!! The card is just stunning!!!
Robin

Lindsay said...

I love this card Jinny! Those flowers are fabulous and so are the colors!