Weekend Snapshots

Monday, October 24, 2011

Good afternoon!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Ours was packed to the brim, beginning with a trip to my parents house for pictures of them with the grand kids.  I couldn't resist snapping this one, while it was in action.  Otherwise, I pretty much stayed out of the way.
After pics, we had a yummy lunch and celebrated my little kiddo's 3rd birthday with presents...
and cake.
Then, a few of us even made a trip to Bluestem, where BJ and I picked up a Christmas gift for our big kiddo and scoped out the chicken coops.  I've been wanting a pair of hens for quite some time now.  Then, my Mom and sisters went clothing shopping, while the rest of us just played and enjoyed the company of one another...
at least for the most part.  LOL!
Sunday brought church, and we accidentally overslept.  Thankfully, we have a second, Sunday morning service.  After church and a little lunch, at On the Border, we went to Barnes and Noble to take advantage of the discounts behind their October Educator Appreciation Days.  Then, it was home for naps.  And we finished up the weekend mowing the lawn, raking leaves, watering, and just watching the kiddos enjoy the freedom of unscheduled routines.
Here's to a wonderful week ahead for you all!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like the perfect weekend Jinny! So glad Adina had a great birthday!

lynn said...

she's darling, jinny! love the pic of her with her cake:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like an AMAZING weekend! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos! I am an ELMO fan too! I loveeeeeeee the cake! :):):):):):):):):):):)