Wplus9 October Release: Day 5

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Well, you made it!  Today is the last day of my little, Wplus9 Design, October Release inspiration, but don't you worry one bit!  You know there'll be lots more, from these stunning, stamp sets, right here on my blog-o, over the next few days, months, and years.  So, anyway, before I get into showing you a view of that forth and final set, Dear Santa, I just want to take a second to say that I truly appreciate you all stopping by and letting me know what you think.  Words cannot express how much it means to me!
Set of 3 high-quality, photopolymer stamps
Size: 3" x 4"
Price: FREE with any $30 order throughout the month of October; available for $6 thereafter

Uber fun!  Right?!  Well, check out what it inspired me to create!
I started this layout by stamping the circle pattern, from Winter Wishes, in Night of Navy ink, on distressed, with Tea Dye and Antique Linen inks, Whisper White cardstock; hand-cutting it out; and using it as the foundation upon which to build my paper blocks over the notebook, patterned, paper base.
I then did just that, building from the bottom up; and the bottom row includes a stampy block, boasting that fabulous, Dear Santa, stamp set above.  I started this piece by ink distressing a piece of punched, across its top edge, Whisper White cardstock; stamping the numbered lines, from Class Act, in Night of Navy ink, on its lower half and the "DEAR SANTA" title on its upper portion.  I then stamped the "DEAR SANTA" again, in Real Red ink, on a piece of scrap, Whisper White cardstock; hand cut the circular design from it; and adhered it, with foam tape, over the original image, before stamping lots of yous, from a variety of other Wplus9 stamp sets, on the numbered lines.
Several more patterned paper pieces, the first of which was antiqued with Tea Dye and Antique Linen Distress Inks and my photograph, complete the top portion of my paper blocks.  I then tucked a navy, "TODAY'S DATE IS", Christmas Eve 2010 label under the bottom left edge of my far left, patterned, paper piece, before machine-stitching, with red-threaded, straight stitches, around the edges of my patterned, paper blocks, pulling the ends, at one of each of their corners, to the front of the layout.
A fan flower, which was made from that same background, patterned paper; a punched and glittered, Whisper White, cardstock circle; and a chipboard, Santa button, laced with a Baker's Twine bow, complete the look.
I used this June 2011 PageMap, from Becky Fleck, pretty literally, for my design.
Okay, ya'll!  I promised you a contest, and here it is!  Can you name the Wplus9 Design, stamp sets that each one of those yous, in my "ALL I WANT" list above, came from?  If you think you can, leave me a comment below in the order they are listed on my layout, and I'll send the first person who has the correct order Dear Santa for FREE!

Thanks again for all the sweet comments you all have left, for me, throughout this release, despite the fact that I didn't get to be a part of the release itself with the rest of the team.  LOVE that you all think enough to pop in just to see what I've been up to!  Ya'll are the best, and I hope you have a fantastic rest of your weeks!  Be blessed!

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Dear Santa, Class Act, & Winter Wishes (Wplus9) Paper: Whisper White (SU); notebook & circular glitter (My Mind's Eye); red & navy plaid (The Girls' Paperie); red leafy, navy & red star, & navy polka dot (JBS) Ink: Night of Navy & Real Red (SU); Tea Dye & Antique Linen (Ranger) Other: red thread (Coats & Clark); sewing machine (Janome); Spiral & 1-3/8" Circle punches & Dazzling Diamonds (SU); foam tape (Scotch); navy label & chipboard Santa button (JBS); Baker's Twine (Clean Country Paper Supplies); Scoreboard (Martha Stewart)

8 comments:

Robin said...

Fun layout!!
Robin

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! Great photo of you two and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the grid design and colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindsay said...

LOVE love love this LO Jinny! You rock the scrapbook pages and I am always inspired by them!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Very cute layout, love the color combo. Below is the list of stmaps I think you used. I think I have them in order.
1. The Birds & The Bees
2. Guiding Light Sentiments
3. Christmas Wishes
4. Guiding Light Sentiments
5. Spring Post
6. Sweet Nothings
7. Pile It On
8. Very Vintage Greetings
9. Filigree Frames
10. A Special Lady
Thanks for the chance to win!

Amber said...

Ojk I think I have it right now!
1. The Birds & The Bees
2. Guiding Light Sentiments
3. Christmas Wishes
4. Funky Foliage
5. Spring Post
6. Sweet Nothings
7. Pile It On
8. Very Vintage Greetings
9. Filigree Frames
10. A Special Lady
Thanks for the chance to win!

Elise said...

{You GUYS are soooooo adorable!} What a FABBY, fabby, FAB way to showcase these HUGELY fun and addicting stamps! Just a visual festival, friend! Yeowza!

lynn said...

such a fab page, jinny! love the new stamps!