Friday Faves

Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome to the November edition of my Friday Faves!  I have a truly delightful line-up of goodies, for you all, this month, beginning with Waltzingmouse Stamps' Dainty Doilies Large Set...
and Dainty Doilies 2 Small.  Oh!  Just imagine all the possibilities these beauties possess!  Plus, I LOVE those sweet, little sentiments in the set above!
I also adore their Cameo Creations stamp set, especially those darling, little, silhouette curls!
And since I'm talking sweet, how about we try on Paper Smooches' Wake Up stamp set for size?  WAY CUTE!  Right?!  LOVE all those adorable, little faces!
Oh!  And I'm swooning over this trio of goodies, from Jenni Bowlin, including these same Cream Doily Flowers that came in my September Jenni Bowlin kit (There just weren't enough!)...
as well as these yummy Black Ledger Cardstock Alphabet Stickers...
and these Photographer's Mark Chipboard Buttons.  LOVE the neutrality of their color and text!
Just recently I discovered The Ribbon Reel, and well, you all know I LOVE ribbon and trims, so I'm just going to let their Guipure Lace Drops...
and Made With Love Ribbon Pack speak for themselves.  Delish!
I've also recently discovered a love for the playful sweetness of Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker's designs.  Now, for those of you that know me well, you know that the color combo behind her You're a Hoot collection, combined with those darling owls, is what made me fall head-over-heels for this one...
but I also think Gingerbread Land would provide the perfect backdrop to scrap our Christmas cookie decorating pics.
Finally, I was hunting for Christmas gift ideas and found these gorgeous Chantal Embroidered Towels from Pottery Barn.  I don't know what it is about linens that gets me so excited, but I adore the vintage appeal of these beauties!  Plus, check out all that kraft!  Mmmmm!
So, that rounds up this month's Friday Faves; but for those of you who are still shopping and looking for the next great deal, I couldn't close without sharing today's Black Friday special over at Wplus9 Design.  Run check it out, ya'll!
Black Friday Sale
And thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back, early next week, with lots of pics of our Thanksgiving festivities.  Until then, have a truly wonderful weekend!  We're off to get our Christmas tree tomorrow morning, and by tomorrow night, it'll look an awful lot like Christmas around my place :)!  Gotta LOVE it!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are all awesome!! And soooooooo happy you are loving Nikki's collections! :):):):):):):):):):):)