October Pub

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today my little kiddo is officially turning three.  Ugh!  Where does the time go?!
I'm hoping to pop back in here, later today, to show off her birthday card; but if I don't get to it, I know you all will understand that we've got a birthday to celebrate.  She got her three-year-old pics taken this morning, and I have a whole heap of pumpkin cupcakes just waiting to be frosted.  Plus, her favorite dinner, homemade macaroni 'n cheese, is already in the works; but I wanted to quick pop in here to share a creation of mine that can be found, on page 90, in the October 2011 issue of CARDS.  That, too, is where you can find all the details and supplies for its making.  I have to admit that I haven't yet seen it.  I have been stalking our Hobby Lobby, but I swear that they never got the October issue.  Ugh!  Anyway, I tracked down my sweet friend, Lynn, and she told me which page I could find it on.  Thanks, girl!  So, without further ado, please check it out!
Please don't forget that you have until the close of today EST to link up your takes on The Play Date Cafe's Challenge #105.  Can't wait to stop by to see what you all have been up to!  Thanks so much for peeking in!  And happy birthday, sweet girl of mine!  I love you!  

8 comments:

lynn said...

hope her bday is great! congrats to you on your pub--its so gorgeous:)

snehal watwe welde said...

Wow ...this is stunning.and love the parchment butterfly

AnitaRex said...

Happy Birthday Adina! 3 already! :> Love your card too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday to your BEAUTIFUL girl! i loveeeeeeeeeee that card! Just BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little one! And congrats on your pub--I am still waiting on my August and September issues to arrive! UGH! Can't wait to see it:) And your creations too!! HUGS!

Lindsay said...

Aw, happy birthday to your baby! She's so cuuuute! Love that elmo cake too!

Your card is lovely as always my friend! LOVELY!

Ruby said...

Congrats on your publication!! I just signed up to digital, I was fed up with not being able to see my fave mag! Digital is better than nothing lol. Love your card, especially that tag, it's been on my wish list forever! Happy Birthday to Adina too!

Julie Marshall said...

Wowza...absolutely divine!