Thanksgiving Memories

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Well, our long, busy, holiday weekend is quickly coming to a close, and I promised you all a few pics of our Thanksgiving celebrations.  We went to my parents' place for turkey, all the trimmings, and lots of pumpkin desserts and spent the day playing games...
getting to know Grandpa and Grandma's new kitty...
wrestling...
and even napping.  My poor, little sister wasn't feeling so well.
My kiddos always enjoy the trip, because they get to spend so much time with their cousins.  And the weather was beautiful, so they spent most of the day playing outside.  Although, they did take a little time out to write down on paper leaves...
hang on the little tree...
and talk about all the things they were thankful for and what it means to be grateful.  There was everything from Chai Tea Lattes to our mold-free, updated bathroom to new jobs and of course family and salvation.  We are a blessed bunch!
And while we were just hanging out, enjoying one another's company, BJ and I decided to try to get a picture of us.  Then, when we finally got a good one, I discovered my sister's bunny ears in the background.
So, we tried...
and tried...
and tried, through hysterical laughter, again...
before we were finally successful.
Thanks so much for peeking in!  I hope all those of you who live in the U.S. had a safe and blessed Thanksgiving holiday!  And that the rest of you found time to be with family and laugh this weekend.  I'll be back, tomorrow, with not only a card creation to share but also with more pics of the rest of our weekend.  Until then, sleep well and have a wonderful start to your work weeks!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So happy to see you had a lovely family holiday Jinny! Thanks for sharing these fun photos ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those outtakes crack me up!! LOVING the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynn said...

Looks like an absolutely fabulous day! Love the pictures of you and BJ! :)