Friday Faves

Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome to the December 2011 edition of my Friday Faves!  I've got an awfully scrumptious line-up of goodies, for your viewing pleasure, today, beginning with a quartet of stamp sets from Gina K. Designs.  I adore the versatility of Vintage Backgrounds...
the sweet patterns present in Perfect Pennants...
the fabulous fonts and bold, floral silhouettes Botanicals boasts...
and the playful images and puny sentiments Garden Fresh supplies to any and all of my creative muses.
Last month, I shared JBS Mercantile's Black Ledger Cardstock Alphabet Stickers; but now, I'm lovin' that I could create them in any color I want with their Clear Stamp - Alphabet.  Eeek!
Crate Paper's Paper Heart Collection Kit is absolutely perfect for all those Valentine concoctions just waiting to be cooked up.  Plus, I LOVE the pinks and reds and blues, as well as all the scrumptious, lace embellishments!  Delish!
While we're talking holidays, how about fancying up those Christmas pics with a little something fabulous from Chic Tags, like Christmas Chevron ATCs...
Christmas Vintage Cards...
Christmas Scalloped Lace...
or Christmas Milk Bottle Caps?  LOVE!
I'm thinking that a little, sweet stamping with Lawn Fawn's Love 'n Breakfast...
and/or Paper Smooches' Yummers, from The Kismet Collection, might just satisfy my late night cravings without adding any bulk to my mid-line.  LOL!
This edition of my Friday Faves just wouldn't be complete without a peek into Noel Mignon's newest Mistletoe and Holly Kit.  After all, scrapping the hundreds of Christmas pics I take, at least for me, is an all-year affair.
In putting my love for papercrafting aside, I just had to sneak in here another one of the things that tends to capture my attention; and this Black Everyday Zippered Closure Bag, from Marbled, fulfills that to a "T".
And finally, just because it's New Years and someday I'll actually have a need for a gorgeous, little, black dress, I'd love to try on Old Navy's Women's Chiffon Ruffle Dress...
and/or LC Lauren Conrad's Ruffle Mixed-Media Dress for size.
That's all, for this round, folks!  I hope you found something to love, too!  Thanks so much for peeking in and for all the love and encouragement you've showered upon me throughout 2011!  May you all have a truly happy and safe New Year!  See you in 2012!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all WONDERFUL!! Making me drool! lol!! I have to tell you... i was at Barnes & Noble last night with the family... and I was in the youth section...and there was an author with the name Jinny Newman (I believe it was Newman...lol!).... and I totally did a double take!! LOL!! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Annette said...

wow these are all fun...Happy New Year