November Pubs

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Note: If you've come here looking for my Wplus9 Dec./Jan. Release: Day 1 and/or my PDCC109 - Sweet Stamp Shop post(s), please scroll down.

My kiddos had well child check-ups this morning, and I cannot tell you how thankful I am to have healthy kiddos!  Ezekiel ranks in the 91st percentile overall for his age, 91st percentile in weight and 69th percentile in height; and Adina ranks in the 67th percentile overall, 50th percentile in weight and 33rd percentile in height, which is a HUGE improvement from her 19th percentile in height last year.  She grew nearly four inches!  Gosh, I wish I could stick a brick on both of their heads and not let them grow-up any more!  I know all those percentiles are only there to track growth from year to year and don't mean a thing overall, but it's always a comfort to see that they're both moving along on healthy tracks.

So, anyway, I'm absolutely thrilled to share that the below creations can be found, on pages 74 and 96, respectively, in the November 2011 issue of CARDS Magazine.  That, too, is where you can find all the supplies and details for their making.  Enjoy!
I'm also super excited to share that this creation made me the Sketch 142 Super Six Winner at Card Patterns.  Woohoo!  So, I'm honored to get to guest design, with their uber talented team, for next Saturday, December 10th's sketch challenge.  Thanks ever so much to all those who made it possible!  I know that I say it all the time, but I truly am a blessed girl!
Thanks so much for peeking in!  I'll be back, late tonight, with another day of gorgeous, Wplus9 Design December Releases.  Until then, happy stamping, ya'll!

8 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Both are wonderful and ver well deserved to be picked!!! Yes, all those markers count.... Heigth/weight and it' wonderful!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the pubs!!! I love love love love them!! You always AMAZE me! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And sorry... in a daze tonight... lol... so glad the kids have good check ups!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all these cards Jinny....you are truely my muse :)Big Congrats on the CP win and your pubs...so well deserved girl!! hugs, T

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY! Your publication cards are always AMAZING--I LOVE the detail you put into each one!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Andrea Ewen said...

Well, I always knew you had immense talent and the world knows now as well! ;) Congratulations on the publications, they'd be crazy to NOT pick your cards, they are all so beautiful and full of wonderful detail. You are an unending source of inspiration, my dear!

Lisa said...

BIG hug and congrats on the publication these are darling!

lynn said...

congrats on you pubs and guest spot win! totally deserved:)