Friday Faves

Friday, January 27, 2012

It's that time again!  Time for my first Friday Faves of 2012, and it all begins, as has become tradition, with the fabulous, Noel Mignon Charm School Kit.  I am completely drawn to these types of collections for their not being matchy-matchy but still being completely coordinated, textural, and irresistible in every way.  I especially love the Hambly Screen Prints banners and the sweet pennants from October Afternoon's Sidewalks Collection.
Speaking of the latter, I adore the Sidewalks Collection, in it's entirety, from the colors right down to the theme, including the paper...
Label Stickers...
Word Stickers...
and Tin Pins.  Really there's just nothing not to love from this collection!
I'm also loving this gorgeous, new Vintage Button Mold from Mold Muse...
and while we're talking buttons, check out Basic Grey's amazing, new, Picadilly Wooden Buttons.  Stunning!
These Medallion Sparklers, from Webster's Pages, would add just the right amount of shine to any of my crafty needs...
and their Green Flowerdrop Trim is perfectly fabulous from the get-go.  I mean, what a great way to add a punch of color!  Right?!
You all know how much I love The Twinery, but I just couldn't love their new, Shore, Orchid, Cantaloupe, and Flax colors any more.  Delish!
I'm throwing in one stamp set, this month, for good measure.  The size and options, not to mention the simple sentiment, behind Gently Seasoned, from Paper Smooches, totally have me swooning.  FABULOUS!
And finally, I've shared lots of beautiful things from Gsakowski Designs, but I just couldn't resist showing ya'll another.  They're just so amazing, and someday, I really will be able to afford one ;).  LOVE this Azalea Pink Collette Scarf!
That's all, for this round, folks!  Enjoy your weekends!  My hubby and I are headed out solo, tonight, for a belated, birthday dinner.  Woohoo!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sigh...October Afternoon love them..I need not say more!!!

Isha said...

Love October afternoon papers and the mold muse...stunning.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love all of these!! Noel's kits always ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lynn said...

love the october afternoon stuff! and how cute are the mold muse buttons?! tfs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love all those buttons you showed, Jinny! That mold makes the most amazing buttons...one day I might have to have one of those!