Weekend Snapshots

Monday, January 2, 2012

We had a super relaxing weekend that started, on Friday night, with a visit from my parents.  I just love these pictures of my kiddos, that I captured, while they were anxiously awaiting Grandpa and Grandma's arrival.  Our little library has the best view, in the house, for being the first to see a car pull into the driveway.  LOL!
Then, we had a delicious dinner and a few, more, Christmas presents to open.
Plus, we also had a birthday to celebrate.  I know that Apple Crumb Cake isn't much to look at, but it is both my Mom and my favorite in the whole wide world!  It has a delicious, warm, buttery sauce that tops it, too.  Check out My Birthday Weekend post for a close up.  Anyway, happy birthday, Mom!
On Sunday, we just hung out and were really lazy.  Gotta LOVE days like that!  Although, I did find one opportunity to take a couple snapshots of my littlest.  LOL!
Then, lucky for us, our weekend expanded into today, since BJ didn't have to work.  So, I started laundry and changed the beds.  Then, we packed up the kids and went to do a little shopping at Crown Center.  We picked up a birthday gift for my niece, played in the Crayola store...
and just enjoyed the atmosphere and sights and sounds that Crown Center has to offer.
Have a fabulous, hopefully abbreviated, first, work week of 2012, ya'll!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Can't wait to see how your scrap those fridge photos of your cute daughter!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I am loving the photos!!! Those fridge ones are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! What a great set of photos--looks like everyone had a great time together! Happy birthday to your mom!!! Love the photo of your littlest in the fridge! LOL!

Lisa said...

I'm with everyone else...the frig photos...so darn cute!!! Happy bday to your mom too ;)