January Pubs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm absolutely thrilled to share a few, CARDS publications, with you all, this evening!  I had four in the January issue.  The first, along with all the details of and supplies for its making, can be found on pages 14 and 73.
The second and third can be found on pages 80 and 150 respectively.
And the fourth and final can be found on pages 116-117.
I'll be back, in just a bit, with not only a brand new and utterly delicious color story for The Play Date Cafe, but also a continuation of Wplus9 Design's February/March Release sneak peeks.  Until then, I think that I'm going to sneak in a little cuddle time with my kiddos.  We've been out enjoying this beautiful, springlike weather we've been having and are ready for a little downtime.  Hugs!

4 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

I received a gift card for my birthday and bought the Jan. issue of cards. Imagine my surprise when I saw your fabulous cards. I said out loud "hey I know her!!!" Well...in blogland that is!! Congrats & hugs ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOORAY for more pubs! I have yet to get this mag--I can't wait to see if our cards made it as neighbors!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE all of these--you are super talented! I wish I could get that many cards in one mag! That's my goal this year--but first I need to make my DT creations (and then find time to submit! LOL!). Great job, Jinny!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy for the pubs! That is AWESOME!! These are ALL GORGEOUS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)