February Pubs

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It has turned into such a beautiful day in my neck of the woods, which is a pleasant change of events from the storms so many of us received earlier this week.  So much so, that Adina and I were able to get out, in the gardens, this morning, to play.  I've got a bunch of bulbs that should've been moved last fall, but time snuck away from me, and it just didn't get done.  Now, it is peaceful and still in my house, as Ezekiel is finishing up his studies, and Adina has laid down to rest; and I have a moment to share a couple of current publications of mine, which I couldn't be more thrilled to do!  All the details and supplies for the making of the first can be found, on page 62, in the February 2012 issue of CARDS.
And the second can be found, on page 88, in the February 2012 issue of Papercraft Inspirations.  The steps and supplies for its making can be found here.
I just LOVE to start the month out right :)!  Thanks so much for humoring me with a visit!  Have a super night!  And to all the families who are left in the wake of the damage, destruction, and death, from Tuesday's and Wednesday's tornadoes, my thoughts and prayers are with you all!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pubs!! That's AWESOME!! They are BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING that pocket of hearts!!

Tracy said...

Look at you! You go girl! LOL I always skim through those magazines seeing if I know anyone. :-) Have to keep my eyes peeled for you now. Great cards Jinny!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, love the vibrant colours, and the beautiful flowers and lace.
Congrats on getting published too, a gorgeous card!