Friday Faves

Friday, March 30, 2012

It's so hard to believe that we're at the end of another month once again, but it is always so fun to share a few of the things that have caught my eye each month, too!  So, without further adieu, let's begin this month's Friday Faves with these Fluted Flower...
and Red Gingham Baking Cups from Bake It Pretty.  Don't you think they'd add just the right amount of flare to those pending summer festivities?  But if these cuties don't float your boat, Bake It Pretty's got them in Carnival Stripe, Vintage Damask, Plaid, Polka Dot, and Hounds Tooth, as well as most of these same patterns in a mini size.
I absolutely adore all the woodgrain, chevron stripe, and stitched patterns in My Mind's Eye's On the Bright Side One 12x12 Accessories Kit!
I also LOVE how Echo Park's Note to Self 12x12 Collection Kit is packed to the brim with vintage appeal!
One of these fabulous Wood Die Cut Doilies, from Maya Road, came in my December Jenni Bowlin Kit; but I'm telling you, one just wasn't enough!
Speaking of Jenni Bowlin, the versatility of her new Branch Mercantile Exclusive Stencil is outrageous!
I'm also loving this She Art Collection Vintage Doily Mask from Pink Paislee.  Talk about spritzing and painting and gessoing and inking 'til your heart's content!
If you're a regular follower of my blog, you may remember that I got myself a new camera back here.  And I absolutely love it to pieces, but I'm not loving the way it fits, or the lack of protection it receives, in my current bag.  So, after extensive perusing, I've locked my sights on Kelly Moore's Posey 2 Orange Sherbert Bag.  What more could a girl want...
other than a this Burnt Orange Floral Camera Neck Strap, from The Sweet Strap, to match?
That sums up this month's edition of my Friday Faves!  I've got so much to share with you all, but it's all going to have to wait until the April/May Wplus9 Design Release is over.  I've been one busy girl and cannot wait to share!  All the action begins, at 11:01 pm CST, tomorrow night, and I hope you'll come join in the fun!  Until then, have a fantastic start to your weekends, and be blessed!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

They girl thanks for the fun eye candy today!! Love the cute camera bag you've picked out and that ultra chic strap!! And did you mention polka dot baking cups...I'm there!!! Back at the Cafe this week! Sorry for my absence, some colors just don't gel in my brain from time to time hehe!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This was a post filled with eye candy! YUMMY!!! LOVE those paper pads! Hope you have a fabulous weekend:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are all YUMMY!!!!

Elise said...

I'm purring like a kitten, right about now! MEOWWWWWW!