Market Fresh Mar. Kit Winner

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hey, ya'll!  Just popping in here real quick, on this beautiful, Monday morning, to post my winner for Market Street Stamps' Market Fresh On the Bright Side Kit.  And before I do that, I wanted to say THANK YOU again for the sweet comments you all left for me throughout the sneaks!  It was so fun to meet more of you and get to know others of you better!

Now, without further ado.  My winner is...
Lisa B 
Jinny I am in love with your light bulb card!!! Omg I need/ or shall I say will copy that idea!!! I love how you "kissed" the colors in the bulbs. These bright colors are making me sooo happy !

Congratulations, Lisa!  Run on over to the Market Street Stamps Blog for all your contact details.  And if you're not Lisa, please be sure to stop by there anyway to see if your name is on the full list of winners.  Happy scrapping to you all!  Be blessed!