Family Update

Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's been awhile since I shared what we've been up to in my household.  I've been super busy with releases and didn't want to overload my blog.  LOL!  Plus, I like to keep releases about releases and save family stuff for those of you who really care about that kind of stuff ;).  So, what have we been up to?  Well, aside from being super busy with school, we met some dear friends, last week, to see Rapunzel at Paul Mesner Puppets.  It was our first show, and we'll definitely be back again!
We even got to make our own accordion caterpillar puppets after.
Adina had her last dance class for now.
During her recital, she didn't sit in our laps and watch the other girls this go around, but she did have a bit of a meltdown.  Fortunately, she had a sweet friend close by...
and gathered herself enough for a bow at the end.
And would you believe that it actually got warm enough here for my kiddos to play in the sprinkler?  They couldn't have been any more thrilled!
I also wanted to share these yummy Grilled Zucchini Roll Ups.
We added a little Mozzarella, too, and paired them with mashed potatoes and grilled chicken.  Yum!
Oh!  And Adina had to wash them down with a little Strawberry Banana V8 V-Fusion.  My kiddos LOVE this stuff!
Finally, I just had to share a picture of these beautiful tulips that have been keeping me company all week long.  My hubby surprised me with them one day, last week, after work.  Thank you, Baby!
And before I run take a little nap from this whirlwind of a week, I wanted to thank you all so much for your concern and kind remarks regarding my A Special Request post.  I so appreciate your support and know that Molly and Harper will be beyond blessed and find comfort in knowing that even people they don't know are thinking of and covering them in prayer.  Thank you!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

These are such great shots Jinny! I had to laugh at that second one of Adina in the sprinkler. My Kara was only about two, but I have a pic of her in almost that same position. Like a little bird about to unfold her wings and fly. LOL
I didn't comment on your post about Molly and Harper, but I haven't been able to get them off my mind since I read it. It just broke my heart. God has a plan and however He is trying to move through this tragic situation will be the right and perfect way. I will surely keep them in my prayers and do my best to get a card off by Tuesday. Pray for me that I can add the needed words to it. I'm not too good at that. :-) Hugs!
Tracy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee all the pics! Glad she had friends to lean on during her last dance class!!

Lynn said...

Such wonderful, wonderful photos and memories...and Adina at her recital melts my heart! Proud of her for hanging in there!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! SO cute--every pic! LOVE your little one having a meltdown and then taking a bow at the end of the recital! SO precious:) LOVE that you had great weather for sprinkler fun! And ten points for your hubby--those flowers are GORGEOUS:) Happy EASTER!