Friday Faves

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's so hard to believe that we're nearing the end of another month once again, but my calendar says we're here.  So, welcome to the April edition of my Friday Faves!  I'm starting this one with Noel Mignon's newest Homespun KitGray, yellow, orange, and turquoise with canvas pennants, screen prints, delicious buttons and bling, and alphas galore... Need I say more?!
I was recently introduced to The Alley Way Stamps and think Hey Cupcake is absolutely, stinkin' adorable!  LOVE all the options for building your own cupcakes, and who can resist those cute, little grins with a cherry on top?!
Oh!  And check out the fabulous fonts and versatile combination of sentiments in their Chatterbox stamp set!
Since we're talking stamps, I thought that I'd throw in Stampers Best's amazing Brick Wall Rubber Stamp Background...
and this fun Star Spangled Banner Rubber Stamp.  The latter would be perfect for a 4th of July beauty!
I'm also loving these darling Wood Veneer Stars from Studio Calico!
Love My Tape's Chalkboard Numbers Washi Tape would be perfect for those back-to-school cards or school-themed layouts and rounds out the papercrafty portion of this month's Friday Faves.
LOVE this Linen and Vintage Lace Clutch Purse from Hello Violeta!  Swoon!  I'm all over its vintage appeal and neutral color palette!
And finally, somewhere, somehow, I came across these Peppermint Candy Buttons from Andie's Specialty Sweets.  They look so real!
But if peppermint isn't your flavor of choice, try these Edible Chocolate Candy Brass Buttons.  I just cannot get over these goodies, y'all!  I'm thinking I need to order some just for fun :).  They do come in several different price categories, based upon quantity, too.
That's all, for this month, folks!  I hope you enjoyed and will have a wonderfully blessed weekend!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat stuff, Jinny! Love that cupcake stamp set, and those yummy, yummy buttons (both color sets).

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME! I loveeeeee Noel's kits!!

Linda Beeson said...

Can I say, I want it all!!! What yumminess, especially the stamps.