April Pubs

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey, y'all!  I hope that you've had a wonderful day so far!  It's the close of mine.  The kiddos are in bed, and I'm cuddled in, watching Grey's Anatomy, with my hubby.  But I wanted to take a minute to share some of my April publications with you all, before I crash from exhaustion.  Each one, along with the supplies and steps for their making, can be found in the April 2012 issue of CARDS Magazine.  I just LOVE CARDS!!!  The first and second creations below are on pages 83 and 92 respectively.
And the third can be found on pages 128 and 129.
But that's not all, folks!  It's just all that I'm going to try to fit into one post tonight.  But it was a super exciting month for this little designer!  So, please come on back, tomorrow, for another line-up.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great night!

8 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVED all of your cards that were published!! I always like looking through my issue and seeing what all of my FAVORITE Designers has come up with for that issue!! THANKS for sharing nad have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Super cool Jinny! Glad I don't have to pick a favorite. It would be too hard, but I sure do like all the fun parts and pieces of that last card. I think it's the red drawing me, and that gorgeous crocheted flower, and the fabric, and the vellum stamp, and the......LOL Hugs!

Lisa said...

SUPER HUGE congrats Jinny...LOVE your work! Goodness the frayed polka dot ribbon on the first~so sweet, the kraft lace flower treatment on the second and delightful red on the third. YUP...AWESOME!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Jinny!! These are all beautiful!! I can see why they got chosen!!

lynn said...

such awesome work, jinny!

Christina said...

Congrats on all of your recent pubs, Jinny! They are gorgeous, and I especially love that last one in red!

Ruby said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Each one oozing with gorgeousness!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You make it all look so easy, Jinny. That's why Cath Edvalson features your stuff sometimes...you put lots of details on, but it doesn't ever look crowded. :)