Friday Faves

Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to the May edition of my Friday Faves!  I'm beginning this month with Simple Stories' glorious, new Summer Fresh Collection Kit!  Be still my little heart!  This collection sums me up perfectly from denim, polka dots, and gingham to the innumerable outlets for journaling 'til my heart's content, not to mention pennants, lace, pinwheels, pockets, strawberries... Well, this one is just a must-have!
And since we're talking collections, how about trying on October Afternoon's Woodland Park Collection Kit for size?  Now, this one has a few papers that are a little too bright and busy for me; but flip them over, and I'm as happy as a lark!  LOVE that!  Plus, the color palette is divine...
and who can resist these coordinating Chip 'n Stick Printed Shapes...
and Designer Brads?  So sweet!
LOVE the versatility of these stylish Quilted Memo Stickers by Jenni Bowlin!  I've gotten to play with a colored version, but I'm an absolute sucker for black and whites, not to mention that I adore those sweet polka dots!
Speaking of Jenni Bowlin, in my monthly kit, I was introduced to Maya Road's cute and versatile Mini Kraft Jotter Tags.  I loved them so much, that I went hunting, on their website, for other new, krafty goodies and found these similar Decorative Kraft Journaling Tags...
these Black Kraft Typography Letters...
and this Hexagons Chipboard Set.
I also can't get enough of their Alterable Wood Buttons.  Yum!
Isn't this Clouds & Hearts Washi Tape, from Love My Tapes, the cutest?!
And I just can't mention "cute" without thinking Paper Smooches.  Their Happy Camper stamp set is said such from the get go, and it would be perfect for scrapping pics of my family's camping trips!
And finally, because it's Memorial Day weekend, I just had to throw in these fun Mini Flags...
and Badges from We R Memory Keepers' Red, White, and Blue Collection.  What a great way to express our patriotism, flaunt our pride, and say thank you to all the service men and women who gave their lives for our freedom!
That's all, for this month, y'all!  Thanks so much for peeking in, and have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend!  Hugs!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!!