Friday Faves

Friday, June 29, 2012

Note:  If you've come here looking for my Papercraft Star: Cardstock Anniversary Challenge post, please scroll down.  I'd just love to have you come join in the fun!

Welcome to the June edition of my Friday Faves!  It all begins with the fabulous, new Boardwalk Kit from Noel Mignon.  Y'all, I'm so, so, so going to be able to afford one of these some day ;)!  I adore the primary colors and delicious brads and trims, not to mention all the butterfly and banner embellishments!  Plus, I'm drooling over that new, chevron stencil.  Yum!
And while I'm showcasing a primary color collection, how about we try on Lily Bee's Double Dutch Collection Kit for size?  I just LOVE all the ginghams to pieces!  Not to mention, I've played with those mini alphas, and they are beyond indispensable to my scrapping needs.
I've featured a couple of molds, from Mold Muse, here before, but I'm really loving the simplicity of their NEW Vintage Flower Button Mold.  Ever so sweet!
Speaking of buttons, my Stampin' Up Club order, this month, included these Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, and I simply cannot wait to get my hands on them!  I'm all about neutrals and sparkle and think these beauties will be just what I need to add to my ever-growing button collection.
I recently discovered a fabulous shop called The Ribbon Girl.  They also have a Blog filled will all kinds of talented inspiration and giveaways, not to mention monthly Card and Color Challenges.  So, be sure to stop by and check them out!  Anyway, I absolutely fell in love with their Red Fruit Lace Edge Bias Binding!  It's ever so delicate and girly!
And their Assorted Leaf Pins...
and variety of Crown Pins are a must have for all your crafty endeavors!
Finally, being a former school teacher, y'all know how much I adore school supplies and embellishments.  Well, I just couldn't resist throwing in Freckled Fawn's Vintage Classroom Washi Tape Set.
And just for good measure and because, once again, they appeal to my girly side, I LOVE their Two-Toned Color Lace Tape, too.
That's all, for this month, folks.  Thanks for taking a look, and have a truly blessed weekend!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my I am swooning over the sweet strawberry ribbon!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your faves!!! Noel's kits are the BEST! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Lots of amazing items here!! TFS! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of yummy goodies :)
~Kim

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the link to Mold Muse. I have been wanting to look online for these kind of molds and you sent me right there. have you used these Jinny? Are they for clay or do you have to use some kind of resin? Hugs!