May Pub

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm absolutely thrilled to share that you can find the below creation, along with all the details and supplies for its making, on page 68, in the May edition of CARDS Magazine!
And while I've got you here, I've had a number of recognitions, throughout much of the month of May, that I've completely failed to share, but that I also think are worth mentioning, if for no other reason than as a little advertising thank you for the challenges involved.  I'm just so extremely grateful for the warm reception I've received from most of the papercrafting world!  So, THANK YOU, in advance, to all the designers who made the below achievements possible!  I'm forever grateful!  With that said, this card was featured at Little Red Wagon...
and was named a Terrific Top Three at Create for Fun.
This one made the Top Three at Do You Stack Up?
This beauty received The Shabby Tea Room's Honorable Mention Cup of Tea, and finally, this little number was named a Tuesday Alchemy Delight.
Thanks again and again, folks!  And thanks, to you all, for dropping by to check in on me!  I'll be back, in just a bit, with another lineup of creations for Day 2 of Wplus9 Design's June/July Release.  Until then, have a blessed evening, and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Barb said...

No wonder this was picked up, it's stunning! Congrats on your successes too...every creation is gorgeous!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fabulous shout outs, Jinny! Way to go!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the pub and congrats on all the recognition!! That is AWESOME!!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS for sharing your CUTIE Creations!! Love those cakes!! Such a FUN idea!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)