Friday Faves

Friday, July 27, 2012

Hey, y'all!  Guess what we got yesterday?!  RAIN!  Woohoo!  And nearly 3/4 of an inch to boot!  Not to mention that temperatures were in the low 70's in the morning.  LOVE!  It still got up to almost 100 degrees in the afternoon, but my plants were all perky and happy first thing in the morning.  And the birds were singing like nothing else.  Now, I'm crossing my fingers that there's more in store where that came from, because we are having one major drought.  Sigh.

Anyway, there have been a number of things, especially with Summer CHA, that have really caught my eye this month.  Unfortunately, most of those things still aren't available.  But that's no never mind, because a number of other fabulous goodies, that ARE available, have caught my eye, too, beginning with this scrumptious Country Boutique Collection Kit from Fancy Pants.  The color palette has me all over it, and those pennants and hearts, not to mention the polka dots and woodgrain, are just perfect!
I'm also loving the versatility and vintage appeal of these Mix & Match Number Tags by Elle's Studio!
Now, how about this yummy, new, ocean, strawberry, midnight blue, and seaweed color quartet from The Twinery?  LOVE that The Twinery never fails to deliver on quality and selection!
Believe it or not, this sweet Small Mint Pom Pom Trim...
and 16 mm Ivory "Handmade With" Grosgrain Print, from The Ribbon Reel, round out the papercrafty portion of this month's Friday Faves.
But I cannot tell you how much I adore this Cream Pleated Lace Lizzy Slip from Dear Lizzy!  I can think of about a hundred different things to wear it with!  Not really.  Honestly, I don't think that I have that many individual pieces in my closet.  LOL!  But imagine all the possibilities for adding that little touch of sweet, girly flair.  LOVE!
And isn't this Plush Mouse...
and Small White Bunny, from Timo Handmade, beyond adorable?  The price tags leave a bad taste in my mouth, but they're still too cute for words!
Finally, and I feel the same about the cost of this last one as the two above, but I couldn't resist throwing in this Wash Your Hands... Typography Art Sign from Word Whipped.  I have just the spot for it ;)!
That's all, for this month, folks!  I'm off to nurse my big kiddo back to health.  He came down with a fever Wednesday afternoon.  Poor thing was so bummed about missing baseball Wednesday night and swim lessons yesterday.  He's got an eye doctor's appointment this morning.  So, I'm hoping that doesn't stretch him too much; but then, he'll be back to lots of rest, relaxation, and liquids.  Thanks so much for stopping by, y'all!  Have a blessed weekend!

6 comments:

anya said...

Oh thanks for this, Jinny! I always love when you share what strikes your fancy, and I am so glad to see you sharing that The Twinery has new colors! I love their twine and will be making that purchase right away. Also love Elle's Studio stuff - their new tags are so fun and their customer service is top notch! Just returning the crafty-enabling favor!! ;)

Lisa said...

What a fun collection of finds Jinny! Love the bunny with the polka dot feet ~hee!! I hope Ezekiel feels better soon. I've seen SO many kiddos in the blogging world with fevers this summer...what's up with that!?!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love all of these!!! I loveeeeeeeee that last sign!! Great quote!!!!

Patrice said...

I love the pompom and lace trims!

Charlene said...

I hope your son gets better soon!! And I cant imagine rain? Its 100 here today...I would love to have some rain!! Love the sweet bunny and love the saying :-)

Tracy said...

LOL That sign is hilarious, the germ part, the Jesus part is just beautiful. :-) Lots of cool stuff here Jinny. I really like that paper too. The soft muted colors are so pretty. So glad you got a little relief from the heat. Hugs!