June Pubs

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Well, happy July, everyone!  Gosh, where is the summer going?!  We're entering one of the busiest weeks of the year for my family, because it includes the 4th of July, our anniversary (This year it's our eleventh.), and my son's birthday (It'll be his ninth.).  Yep, you read that right!  My hubby and I barely got two years together, before we were celebrating our second anniversary, in labor, in the hospital.  But we wouldn't have had it any other way.  What an anniversary gift!  Anyway, I'm trying to take it one day at a time and relish each day to its fullest.  So, today, I'm just as thrilled as ever to be here sharing a quartet of creations that can be found in the June issue of CARDS Magazine!  All the supplies and details for the making of this first one are on pages 9 and 74-75
The second can be found on pages 14 and 90-91.
And the third and fourth can be found on pages 108 and 151 respectively.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back, tomorrow, with a few pics of our relaxing weekend.  Until then, have a wonderful start to your abbreviated (for those of us who live in the United States) work weeks!  Hugs!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the pubs!! Your cards are GORGEOUS!!! And happy early birthday and anniversary!!! What a great week it will be for your family!!

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Jinny - congratulations on being published - particularly like the number 4 card, excellent machine stitching! and the 'good egg' card, very British! Hope you all have a great anniversary, birthday and 4th July! and thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, Mary G x

Annette said...

Congrats on being published...your cards are masterpieces...I love all the amazing detail you add to your cards...totally love them all...


Thank you so much for your amazing comments you left on my blog...they totally touched my heart and greatly appreciated.. Have a wonderful Week and Awesome 4th of July.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations dearie and congrats on the publications...YAY!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh happy days to you and your family! Your cards are simply beautiful, congrats on all of them being published. Very well deserved!

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! You go girl! I think the 4th card is my fave. Maybe I'm just stuck on red, white, and blue right now. LOL Congrats on getting all these published Jinny! Hugs!

Tracey Sabella said...

Such a happy busy week!! These cards are amazing, I can see why they were selected - Congrats!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Ros Crawford said...

Jinny these are stunning creations ... Congrats on being published ... have a blessed day

Colleen Dietrich said...

Happy Anniversary! And good for YOU, having so many projects in CARDS! They're terrific, Jinny. Everything you do is wonderful in my eyes.