Papercraft Star: Cardstock Anniversary Challenge Winner

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First of all, I must say thank you ever so much to all those who took the time out of their busy schedules to play along with my Papercraft Star: Cardstock Anniversary Challenge!  There were so many uniquely beautiful and inspirational creations, that it was uber hard for me to pick just one winner.  But Asia King absolutely wowed me with her layered stamping, inking, distressing, and misting; and well, just check out that vibrant, happy, green color, combined with the pops of black and white!
Yum-O!  I just LOVE it to pieces, Asia!  Congratulations on being the winner of not only your choice of a digital sheet from our sponsor, The House Across the Bay (See the Papercraft Star Blog for contact details.)...
but also the 56 sheets of NEW! Card Shoppe 8-1/2" x 11" Bazzill Basics cardstock.
Email me your mailing address, and I'll get the latter in the mail, for you to enjoy, ASAP.  Please be sure to stop by and leave Asia some love, as well as to run over to the Papercraft Star Blog link above to check out ALL the winning challenge entries.  And thanks again for all the love and support you lavished, throughout the last extended week, not only upon little 'ol me, but also upon my teammates!  Hugs!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! her card is just gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, Asia created a gorgeous card. Love the stamping, inking techniques!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Annette said...

oh wow I love that bright green...what an awesome card..

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Yaaaay!!!! Thank you soooo much Jinny for choosing my card and for such a lovely intro! I am one happy bunny :))). And thank you for sponsoring a gift yourself - I can't wait!!! Off to email you my addy - BIG hugs, Asia xxxx