July Pubs

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!  Ours has been super busy and packed to the brim with lots of last minute, summer plans; as school begins, for us, next week.  Matter of fact, my big kiddo is heading off, tomorrow, to spend a few days at Grandpa and Grandma's for an end of the summer hurrah, and I'm hoping to get his room completely cleaned out.  He's such a hoarder.  But even with all that keeping me busy, I still couldn't resist popping in to share a quartet of creations that can be found in the July 2012 issue of CARDS Magazine.  All the supplies and details for the making of the first can be found on page 34.
The second and third can be found on pages 97 and 108 respectively.
And the fourth is located on page 139.
I also failed to share a couple of recognitions, with you all, this month.  This card received an Honorable Mention Cup of Tea at The Shabby Tea Room, and this one was named a Card Creations Week Challenge Winner in the Moxie Fab World.  Thanks ever so much, Debbie and Cath!  I'm absolutely honored!
I think whatever ickies my kiddos have had is catching up to me.  So, I know you won't mind if I cut this short.  Thanks so much for peeking in!  I'll be back, first thing tomorrow morning, with a brand new challenge from Sketches in Thyme.  Have a great night!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the pubs Jinny!! These are GORGEOUS!!!!

Tracy said...

Well hello there starlet! LOL You're going to be more published than Tom Cruise soon. LOL They're all wonderful Jinny. Hope you beat the germs and feel better tomorrow. Hugs!

Lisa said...

These are all wonderful Jinny,love those vellum butterflies! I hope you fee better soon

Annette said...

wow you have had quite the month...Congratulations all of your cards are amazing..

Kara Lynne said...

Congratulations on these published beauties! How wonderful! Each one true to your style and full of your eye for detail.

Tracey Sabella said...

Congratulations on the publications, Jinny. Well deserved with these gorgeous card creations!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards Jinny! Congrats on having them all published! I have yet to submit anything to a magazine. Congrats on the 2 recognitions too!

KimCreate said...

Jinny, these cards are fantastic! Whenever I get my "Cards" magazine, I look for your cards in it!!! And I always love your style!
Kim

Jill Norwood said...

Jinny congratulations on all of your cards in CARDS! I love your style and your cards are always so gorgeous!!!! Your blog is full of inspiration and beauty! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jinny, I do hope you feel better soon!
THese CARDS creations are all just so very wonderful, enjoyed seeing them all.

And big congrats on all those new awards!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats Jinny ... this is one beautiful collection of cards ... just love them!

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous sweet adorable cards! Every single one of them are truly amazing!