SIT #87

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Please note that this is like my sixth post in less than 48 hours.  Gracious!  So, please be sure to scroll down to check out all the fun!  Obviously, I've been super wrapped up in current and upcoming releases, but I just had to stop in here to pass on Sketches in Thyme's Challenge #87.  Please be sure to stop by to see all the inspiration the Team B Mavens have worked so hard to bring you, as well as to have your takes linked up, in the right hand column of the Sketches in Thyme Blog, by the close of the month on Friday, August 31, 2012.
I'll be back, sometime tomorrow, to share a few of the things that have been keeping my family and I busy over the last couple of weeks; but until then, thanks so much for caring enough to stop by!  Be blessed!

1 comment:

Elise said...

You are 100% pure RADIANCE! {And I don't know HOW you do it and do it and DO it!?!} You are a WONDERFUL blogger, my darling Jinny!