Friday Faves

Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey, y'all!  I hope that you're getting geared up for a fabulous weekend on this chilly, Friday morning.  We've got another busy one planned in our neck of the woods.  Somehow, they always seem to fill up right under our noses.  But before all the action gets started, I wanted to pop in here to share this month's Friday Faves with you all.  It all begins with Jillibean Soup's Country Pumpkin Chowder Collection Pack.  Gosh, I cannot tell you how much I'm loving Jillibean Soup lately!  And the colors, petite patterns, and perfectly coordinated journaling cards and embellishments, found in this beauty, are a fitting tribute to fall.
Not only do I love the vintage appeal of these Air Mail Postage Stamp Stickers from Jenni Bowlin, but the potential for them to take center stage, on a project, by holding a sentiment or a little journaling, as well as the versatility for them to take a backseat, within a cluster of goodies, by simply adding another layer, makes them perfect in my book!
American Crafts' Ready Set Go Today Date Stamp is exactly what I need to keep track of those hundreds of scrapbook pages I have lying around, just waiting for their permanent locations.  I especially like those sweet, little, extra phrases.
I'm also in LOVE with these bold, bright, happy, little spots, known as Monthly Tidbits, from Elle's Studio!
And did you know she carries stamps, too?!  Just imagine the scrapping potential behind her Detail Flags...
Number It...
and Snapshot Details stamps.  Yum!
I've also been in the market for a new office chair for quite some time.  I picked one up, at the close of a yard sale, for free (Can't beat that!), awhile back, but it's just not doing its job anymore (ie My tush hurts!).  Now, I've got my eye on Zuo's Scout White Armless Office Chair.  Love that soft, tufted leatherette!
Freckled Fawn's Washi Tape Drawer would also be a fabulous addition to my creative space...
but I'd need their Red Ticket Stub...
and Yellow Chevron Washi tapes to help fill it up ;).
And finally, I saw these fun Metal Trinkets Typo Bulbs No. 2, from Prima, on my friend Julie's blog this week and couldn't resist adding them to the line-up!  Too fun!
Well, folks, that's all for this month.  But I hope you'll join me, in just a couple, short days, for a little, fall, Paper Sweeties peek and a fantastic, seasonal release from Wplus9 Design.  Until then, thanks so much for stopping by, and have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee all of these!!!! So happy you like those light bulbs!!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

I want those Prima light bulbs and the new zipper pulls too!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Shannon White said...

Wowie! What a Fun Haul Jinny! I especially Loves the dp's and Fun washi tape storage! I need definitely need to get something for my every growing washi tape stash! 8-)

Hope you had a Super week Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon