Friday Faves

Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm coming to you all a little early, this month, with my Friday Faves, due to the fact that we're heading out, for my brother's wedding, today; and I'm giving myself a much-needed, blog break over the next week, when my Friday Faves would normally post.  But don't you worry.  I'll be back in full swing, and with lots of pictures to boot, just as soon as we return from a little family time.  So, let's get started with what just might be Basic Grey's most scrumptious line ever, Fact & Fiction.  I'm a HUGE fan of the bold, graphic, primary patterns, with just the right amount of neutrals, in Fact's Paper Pad.
And their Stitched...
and Mixed Brads have me digging for all my extra pennies.  Yum!
I'm also loving, once again, the primary color patterns, as well as the darling pennants and indispensable, mini alphas, in Fancy Pants' The Good Life Collection Kit.
I saw this Postmarks stamp, from Kaisercraft, on my friend Ros' Blog and just cannot tell you how much I adore the depth, layers, texture, and vintage appeal!  Absolutely amazing!
Maya Road's darling Vintage Wood Mini Butterflies are particularly stunning.  I especially love the way the different sizes and shapes give each one their own unique character!
And speaking of wood elements, aren't these Red Wood Floral...
and Dark Carved Wood Small Buttons, from ink. paper. cloth., just perfect in every way?!  LOVE the intricate details!
Finally, I just couldn't resist sharing Dolce & Gabbana's perfume The One.  It's my most favorite, in all the world, right now!  Plus, my hubby's a big fan, too ;)!
That covers it, for now, y'all!  Thanks, as always, for stopping by to see what makes my little heart go pitter-pat.  I hope you found something to love, too!  And have the best weekend ever!

No comments: