I'm a ScrapFIT FITGirl!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hey, y'all!  Yes, we've made it home safely, and I have so many pictures and things to share; but right now, we're still enjoying the last few days of our vacation at home, doing a little organizing, catching up on a few DIY projects, washing clothes, unpacking, pulling together Ezekiel's quarter grades, and just trying to relax in general.  I'm, also, technically, not supposed to be blogging again until next week.  So, I'm going to make this super quick.  But I just couldn't resist popping in here to share that I'm a ScrapFIT FITGirl!
And I'd just be tickled pink if you'd run on over, to the ScrapFIT Challenge Blog, to check out my Spotlight!  Thanks so much!  And I promise to check in on each and every one of you, especially if you've been kind enough to leave me some love, while we were away, ASAP.  Hugs!  And have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Annette said...

aww congrats girl...i am headed there now...so glad you had a great time and can't wait to see pictures..

Jennifer said...

Congrats and welcome back!

Leah said...

Congratulations Jinny, loving what you do.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!! glad you are home!!

glorygirl said...

Woo hoo!!!! Way to go, Jinny! Congratulations!

Ros Crawford said...

Well done to you Jinny ... perfectly deserved of course ... I love your work and your blog!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your happy news, Jinny :)

Diana Fisher said...

Love having you with us as a FIT girl!!! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats, ScrapFit girl! :0) Off to check out your link.