KC Zoo

Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Friday!  Woohoo!  My to-do list has grown so big this week, that I'm in for a super busy weekend.  But having my hubby home to help, with the kiddos, will allow me to make a much bigger dent in that list, which, in turn, will help me sleep better at night ;).  And gosh, I could really use some sleep, y'all!

Well, late tomorrow, I'll be back with the first of three days of projects, boasting brand new, never-seen-before stamp sets from Paper Sweeties, and I so hope you'll join me; but until then, I have a few pictures to share of our trip to the Kansas City Zoo.  Ezekiel attended the homeschool program they provide there once a month.  They studied owls this month, and I snapped this picture, through the glass, of him picking apart an owl pellet.  He found one skull and three jaw bones.
And while he was learning, Adina and I, along with some dear friends, saw as much of the zoo as we could fit in.
Then, the big kids joined us for a picnic lunch and a couple more stops by some favorite spots before heading home.
We just love the zoo so much, and despite my moody daughter and a tired, little baby, we had such a great day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  We're off to Adina's dance class in just a bit.  Then, we're crossing our fingers that the weather cooperates for family pictures tomorrow morning.  Have a truly fantastic weekend, and I hope to see you all back here tomorrow night!  Hugs!

5 comments:

Annette said...

aww sounds like you have had a busy week.. Hope you can get some rest this weekend... the zoo trip looks like a hit...

Have a wonderful Friday.

Miriam Prantner said...

Looks like fun! Keeping my fingers crossed that your family pics go well....can't wait to see them!

Tracy said...

Isn't it amazing what kids will mess with when it comes to science and nature. :-) Great pics Jinny!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How sweet!! I loveeeeeeee the photos!!!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun day and by the looks of it things have cooled down to jacket weather!