So Blessed

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hey, y'all!  I've got so much to share, but I've also got a ton of things going on in preparation for my brother's wedding, as well as our mini vacation, this weekend.  So, most of it will have to wait until another time.  However, I just couldn't resist popping in to share a beautiful picture a friend took of my little family and I.  Gosh, I love these people to bits and bits and bits!
I'll be back, tomorrow, to share a couple wedding projects I've been working on.  Until then, thanks so much for humoring me with a stop by my little corner of the web.  Hugs!

11 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful family and love the picture!!!

Lisa said...

I agree with Stephanie!!

Laurie said...

I love this picture! Your family is beautiful!! Where are you going on your mini vaca? One of these days when you come see your sister, let me know!! We can get together too!

Kim Ryden said...

LOVE! The lighting is perfect here! Glad you had run with Amanda!!

Annette said...

aww such a sweet photo....I bet you can't wait for the wedding..how exciting...Hope you have a great time..can't wait to see pictures.

Lynn said...

Oh this is such a wonderful picture of your family Jinny...beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful family photo!!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous photo! Can't wait to see some of you guys all gussied up for the wedding!

Maureen Merritt said...

What an amazing shot! That one is deserving of a big frame :) TFS!

Tracy said...

What a treasure! Hope you're going to scrap this. hint hint LOL

Diana Fisher said...

GREAT picture! Love the backlighting and pose. Cute!