Friday Faves

Friday, November 30, 2012

Well, hello there, and welcome to the November edition of my Friday Faves!  It all begins with Basic Grey's Lucille 12"x12" Collection Pack.  I adore all the pinks and aquas, and those petite, vintage patterns are perfectly scrumptious!
Everyday Smiles...
and Make a Statement stamp sets, both from Some Odd Girl, would be the perfect, little touches for my scrapbook pages.  LOVE those banners and arrows and trendy phrases!
I've been on the hunt for a Christmas paper collection that I just can't live without, but I haven't yet discovered one.  Sigh.  I did happen upon Elle's Studio's Exclusive Christmas Stamp, though; and gosh, I just couldn't love it any more!  Here's another set that's perfectly and simply illustrated for layouts.  LOVE! 
I'm also diggin' the sweetness of Paper Smooches' Knick Knacks...
and the versatility of their Cyber Cafe stamp sets.  I'd really love to see a coffee ring just a slight bit bigger than the one below, but all those fun cups and steamy lines are irresistible!
Ayarina stopped by my blog, last month, to leave me a sweet comment.  When I stopped by her blog, to say thank you, I happened upon her etsy shop and found these fabulous Pumpkin...
and Autumn Feelings Polymer Clay Buttons.
But if you're just done with fall and thinking more about Christmas, you can't miss these precious Christmas Owls...
or classy Holly Christmas Buttons.
That rounds out the papercrafty portion of my Friday Faves, but I have a small handful of other items that have caught my eye, this month, as well.  I think my plants would be much happier if I had this Glass Plant Mister, from Terrain, to play with ;).
I've also fallen in love with Haute Home's Baroness Terry Towels.  They remind me so much of a set my Great Aunt gave my hubby and I for our wedding and would be perfect, little, guest towels.
LOVE this darling Two's Company Owl Bookend Doorstop from Little Miss Muffin.  I just can't resist the patchwork and that sweet, little puff of hair.
We're in the market for a new bedding set.  I've got my eye on a cobalt blue and white color palette and think this gorgeous Cobalt Blue Print on White Cotton Hummingbird Pillow, from joom,would be the perfect way to top it all off.  My hubby loves hummingbirds.  I think they remind him of our old Colorado home and just know it would make him so happy.
And finally, I'd just love to get my hands on a copy of Ana White's The Handbuilt Home.  I mean, it's not like I don't already have enough home improvement projects lined up ;).
That's all, for this month, folks!  I'll be back, later tonight, with not only a brand new Sketch Inspiration Challenge #2 from Paper Sweeties, but also the first of five days of December/January release projects for Wplus9 Design.  I hope you'll join me for all the fun!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be blessed!

3 comments:

Annette said...

what a fun post.. I love that you love the new SOG stamps...and how cute are those buttons... so fun..

Happy Friday..

Lisa said...

Fun finds Jinny I love that sweet little owl too and the hummingbird pillow...swoon! At my folks last home they had several hummingbird feeders and those tiny little birds buzzed about!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these... but those clay buttons are FAB!!!!