October Pubs

Thursday, November 1, 2012

First things first.  My baby girl turns four-years-old today.  Sigh.  I'm just not ready for her to keep growing up.  I'll have plenty of pictures to share, just as soon as I get them all off my camera; but I couldn't help but show how precious (and I might add, tired) she looks in this sweet, little shirt I made for her special day.  Happy birthday, Adina!
Without further adieu, I'm over the moon to share that I had three publications in the October 2012 Issue of CARDS Magazine!  This first card, along with all the supplies for and details of its making, can be found on page 50.
And the second and third can be found on pages 85 and 150 respectively.
I'm also thrilled to share a few recognitions that I never got around to telling you all about, but that I'm also ever so proud and humbled to have received, this month.  This card made it to become a Tea Time Terrific Top Three in the Shabby Tea Room.
This one was featured at The Creative Paper Trade.
And this layout was not only named a Warm-Up Winner at ScrapFIT, but it also earned me a fabulous FITGirl Spotlight.  What an honor!  Finally, this layout, just this morning, was chosen as a ScrapFIT Workout Sketch Winner.  Thank you ever so much to all those who made the above recognitions possible!  My cup runneth over!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a massive mess to clean up from a birthday celebration this noon.  Then, we've got more celebrating to do, just as soon as Daddy gets home from work.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be blessed!

17 comments:

Lin said...

Big Congratulations, Jinny! I ADORE that first card!

Lynn said...

Oh happy, happy birthday to your sweet Adina!

Kim Ryden said...

Happy Birthday Adina! I remember holding you when you were just a few days old! Hope you have a great day!

I love that shirt you made for her and I LOVE that purple flower on your second card! SO CUTE!!!

Annette said...

aww Happy Birthday to your baby girl...she is adorable...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Birthday cheer to the little lady.

Jaclyn Miller said...

Your daughter is So adorable! Love her shirt...and way to go on the pubs!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet shirt for your little one! I bet she feels very special in it :) Your cards are wonderful! The colors you used are so vivid. They brightened my day just looking at them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!! I love love love love love her shirt!! So ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee your cards!! CONGRATS on all the pubs and the recognition!! You totally deserve it girl!!!!

Tracy said...

My goodness! Congratulations doesn't sound like it will cover all this. :-) How exciting! Happy number 4 to Adina. Hope your family has a wonderful day together celebrating! Hugs!

glorygirl said...

Congratulations on your scrappy achievements! I am so happy for you! Your little girl looks so much like you in your blog photo! That shirt is adorable, too! Hope you've celebrated a wonderful year with her. I keep telling my kids they can't grow up. So far.....not working!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats on your amazing achievements ... and Happy birthday to the cutest girl ever! ... I love the shirt you made ... you are so talented!

KimCreate said...

Happy Birthday dear daughter. I loved your cards in the October CARDS magazine. I can ususlly pick out which ones are yours with out looking at the name. I just love your style.
Congrats.
Kim

Laurie said...

Happy birthday cutie pie!! She is darling in her shirt!! Your cards are gorgeous Jinny! Congrats on the news!!

Lisa said...

The happiest of birthday wishes to sweet little Adina!!!! Sorry they're late :( Big congrats and your other new Jinny, have a super weekend!

Toni Herron said...

First of all Happy Belated Birthday to your precious little girl.. She is super cute!
And wow, look at all those cards! They are stunning! LOVE them all!
Toni...
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards! Big congrats on your publications...well done! And, sweet bday wishes to your precious little girl, Adina! Take care, hugs!

Julie Marshall said...

Congrats! They are all fabulous! The first is my favorite. Love the colors.