SIT #93

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Howdy!  Just popping in to share this week's Sketches in Thyme Challenge #93.
I so badly wanted to take this one on, and I have the perfect papers to do so to boot, but I simply ran out of time.  Therefore, for now, I'm handing it over to Team B.  So, be sure to stop by the challenge link above to be amply inspired.  Then, maybe, just maybe, I'll find a little time to bring you my take sometime next week.  Don't forget that you have until the close of the month, on Friday, November 30, 2012, to link up your takes.  Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves!  Have a good one!  Oh!  And I hope to see you all back here, in just a bit, for the final day of our Paper Sweeties November Release.  Hugs!

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

You know I will be playing along this week...I love hexagons!!! I miss my Tuesday Jinny time! :)