Friday Faves

Friday, December 28, 2012

I cannot believe that we're already three days past Christmas!  Where does the time go?!  I still have pics to share, just as soon as I find a spare moment to get them off my camera; but until then, welcome to my 12th and final Friday Faves of 2012!  It all begins with these fabulous Lacey Lou Natural Legwarmer Boot Socks from Grace and Lace Co.  Aren't those cute, little buttons perfect finishing touches to a fabulous wardrobe must-have?  And they come in seven different color choices!  Swoon!
I've also had my eye on this gorgeous Vera Bradley Mailbag in Dogwood.  LOVE the hands-free, cross-body design!
Last month, I was still on the lookout for a Christmas, papercraft collection that I just couldn't live without; but now, I've found two, and they're both from My Mind's Eye.  The petite, little patterns of their Winter Wonderland Paper Kit are ultra playful and would bring life to any number of papercraft projects.
And All Is Bright's vintage appeal and trendy designs, not to mention its scrumptious color palette, have me running for my billfold.
These Vintage Edge Kraft Envelopes, from Maya Road, are uber versatile, full of texture, and the perfect addition to just about any creation.
It's no secret that I adore wood veneer embellishments, but I literally gasped out loud when I discovered Freckled Fawn's Arrow Wood Chips.  LOVE!
And finally, I can already imagine Elle's Studio's Monthly Tidbits layered on many of my layout designs...
and their Red Pennants would make those Valentine's Day projects just sing!
That's all for this month, folks!  Thanks for stopping by to see a little of what makes my heart pitter-pat, and have a truly remarkable weekend!

9 comments:

Annette said...

those boots are so fun and love the lace...great favorites...thanks for sharing.

Tonya said...

Those boot socks are awesome!!

Jeanne J said...

You made my heart pitter patter too - be still my heart and my wallet!!!

Tracey Sabella said...

Oh, some wonderful items here. I hope you are able to get some of your wish list!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh these are all awesome!! LOVING those boots!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love those boots and the lace socks!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Anita Rex said...

Love love this post! :> Also btw congrats on being a cover girl and I emailed you!

Kim Ryden said...

Ooooooo...those arrows are SO CUTE!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I saw those socks at Etsy sometime ago and was drooling over them too! Thanks for sharing lots of cute stuff here!!!!!