November Pubs

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good evening, y'all!  We've been out and about all day, enjoying time with family at our own Christmas celebrations.  I'll have lots of pics to share next week, but I just couldn't resist taking a minute to pop in here and share a quartet of publications that can be found in the November 2012 Issue of CARDS Magazine.  The first is on page 34 and is perfectly fitting for the holiday season.
The second and third can be found on pages 52 and 109.

And the fourth and final closes the magazine on page 151.
I also am absolutely honored to have recently received a number of recognitions, including being named one of the Top Three, at Lasting Memories, for this layout.
Lasting Memories
This card awarded me the title of a ColourQ Courtier...
and this one made me a City Crafter Challenge Blog Spotlight Artist.
Finally, this layout put me in the Featured Artist spot at Let's Get Sketchy.  Thanks so much to all those who made said such possible!  I just couldn't possibly feel any more blessed to have been given such honors in an industry so laden with talent.  Thank you!
And thanks so much, to you all, for caring enough to take a look at some of my current achievements!  I'll be back, in just a bit, with Day 2 of Wplus9 Design's December/January Release.  Be blessed!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the pubs!! I loveeeeeeeeee all of these!! LOVING the AC jars!!!

Lisa said...

Sending a big hug and congrats your way Jinny!

Annette said...

congratulations...these cards are all gorgeous..

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Your cards are gorgeous, really love the last one with the blue butterflies in the jar-darling!

KimCreate said...

Jinny, Your cards are to die for! I love your style and love to see which ones are yours when I get my CARDS mag. each month!

ferrellgraph-x said...

Congrats on more publications! Your cards are so fabulous!
I hope you have a fabulous day!

Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Tracy said...

YAY! Congratulations on all your November recognitions. Each project is a treasure. :-) Hugs!

Elise said...

You inspire me on SO many levels! THESE are amazing! Continued CONGRATULATIONS to you!

Ros Crawford said...

Many congrats and so well deserved ... beautiful cards ...