Wplus9 Dec./Jan. Release: Day 3

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hey, y'all!  It's so good to have you back visiting for Day 3 of Wplus9 Design's December/January Release!  I promised we'd be sharing two more stamp sets, including Quite Like You and Damask Delight, along with its coordinating Damask Delight die, today.  Well, I pulled off both the stamp sets, but you'll have to pop back in tomorrow to see that die at work.  I went a little more simple than I usually do for today's card, but gosh, I think it might just be my favorite of this release.  Check it out!
I started this card by stamping each individual, damask image, in Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Wisteria Wonder, and Pool Party inks, on a piece of ink distressed, White cardstock, to create the scene you see here.  The possibilities are endless!  It's center was then highlighted with the gorgeous, stamped, in Jet Black ink, "YOU ARE SIMPLY amazing." sentiment.
I then adhered it to the Kraft, cardstock, card face, before machine stitching, with white-threaded, zig-zag stitches, around its edges and adding lots of glitter to finish it off.
I hope to see you all back here, once again, at the same time and place, tomorrow.  Until then, pop in to see what the rest of this talented team has whipped up just for your viewing pleasure and have a great start to your work weeks!  Hugs!

Cristina Kowalczyk
Dawn Woleslagle
Elise Durenberger
Jean Martin
Kerrianne Gwin
Lea Lawson
Sarah Martina Parker
Savitri Wilder

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Damask Delight & Quite Like You - sentiment (Wplus9) Paper: White & Kraft (Wplus9) Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Barely Banana, & Wisteria Wonder (SU); Tea Dye, Antique Linen, & Jet Black (Ranger) Other: white thread (Coats & Clark); sewing machine (Janome); Dazzling Diamonds (SU)

16 comments:

Sarah Martina said...

This card is simply amazing!

Elise said...

Wait. WAIT! No, seriously - YOU are AMAZING! That is some sugared UP fabulosity, crafty girl! Mmmmmm, hmmmmm - WHAT positively YUMMY use of these stamps - I LOVE it!

Michele said...

HI Jinny!! This is simply amazing!! :) All that stitching and glitter I am very impressed with. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to comment the other day! So much appreciated!!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. I can see why this is your favorite. It is absolutely incredible!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my this is beautiful!! I just love the stamping and the sparkle ... terrific!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! That background is AMAZING!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Jinny, embossing at its best!

Miriam Prantner said...

So colorful and sparkly, so so pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Jinny!!!!! WOW!!!! I would never have thought of putting all these images to work this way! This is amazing!!!! Beautiful!!!! :)

Annette said...

WOW WEE this is stunning...

Dawn said...

AMAZING pattern Jinny! And the glitter is such a awesome addition. LOVE.

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful, Jinny! I love how glittery it is!!!

Patrice said...

Love that damask stamp, Jinny!

Tracy said...

YEOW! This is gorgeous girl! The multi colors and pattern just looks amazing. Love it!

Lisa said...

No YOU are amazing!!! Jinny this is stunning. I love the sparkle and your fabulous colors ~ great job girl ;)!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Jinny. The damask images look fabulous with those colors.