2012 Card Review

Friday, January 4, 2013

TGIF!  This week seems like it's been the longest one EVER, and I'm so ready for a break from school again ;).  Many of our other activities, including Awana, church meetings, basketball, and dance, begin again next week.  On top of that, we've got a couple of field trips planned.  One will get us started on a new unit in history, and another will teach us about the penguins that will soon be arriving at the Kansas City Zoo.  So, I'm going to try to get every ounce of rest and relaxation I can out of this weekend ;)!

Many of you have been sharing some of your favorite projects of 2012 on your blogs, and it has been such a fun way to get to know you better, which I just LOVE!  So, I'm jumping on board!  For those of you who are new to my blog or considering becoming a follower, this is for you.  And for those of you who have been with me for the long haul, first of all, THANK YOU!  And secondly, I hope that you still leave here today inspired to make your weekends creative ones.  With that said, many of my favorite cards, unfortunately AND fortunately :), are out for publication, but I still had no trouble coming up with these.  Oh!  And each photograph is linked up to its original post for all the details and supplies in its making.  Just click on it.
And there you have it!  I had every intention of including layouts in my review, but it simply became too overloaded.  However, they are what makes my heart truly happy.  So, lucky you ;)!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my top ten layout designs.  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, and have a fabulous start to your weekends!  Hugs!

15 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What awesome creations!!! Happy 2013

Annette said...

wow you really do have such an amazing style.. Your cards always make me smile and I love all the amazing detail that you put on each and everyone.. Have a wonderful day..

Maureen said...

always a feast for the eyes here, Jinny...I love all the pretty details you add :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous cards! I so love your style. I think my very favorite is that last one. Enjoy your time before the insanity settles in!

Ros Crawford said...

Awesome creations ... Each and every one! Hope you get some rest ...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness! They're all beautiful! Love all that twine!

Tracey McNeely said...

All of your creations are just so beautiful Jinny! You have such a super sweet style in your designs. Looking forward to seeing your layouts now. :)

Patrice said...

Such gorgeous cards, Jinny, I can't pick a favorite!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So much fun to see your parade of cards, Jinny! I especially loved the baby onesie hanging on the line. :) Super sweet!

Happy New Year, and I hope your Christmas was a beautiful one. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Everything you make is just amazing my friend! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!!!

Anita Scroggins said...

Jinny these are all just beautiful! Layouts are my favorite too, they are the reason I started this hobby after all!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful year this year. You will enjoy those penguins - we have two flocks of them here in Dallas - so much fun!

Lisa said...

Now you know I love each and every one of these,but my fav is the little onsie on the clothesline...so SWEET!!

Maria said...

So fun looking at your cards once again! They are all very unique and beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and wishing you a blessed New Year, hugs!

Tracy said...

I just love your cards because they showcase your ability to design with so many different kinds of elements. Your my hero with these kinds of creations. :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Love seeing your cards Jinny and these are just lovely. I was going to pick a favorite, but I can't! Each one is unique and beautiful in it's own way. You inspire me girl every time I see your creations! Hope you had a great weekend!