2012 Layout Review

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good morning, y'all!  We're enjoying a cold and little bit snowy morning together at home, but I wanted to quick pop in to share my top ten favorite layouts of 2012.  Like I said, in yesterday's 2012 Card Review post, these babies just make my heart sing; and I'm hoping to devote much more of my papercraft time, in 2013, to creating many more.  Picking just ten was super hard for me, because each and every one hold so many memories.  Once again, each layout is linked to its original post for all the details and supplies in its making.  Just click on it, and enjoy!
Thanks ever so much, as always, for taking the time out of your busy schedules to peek in!  Now, get out there and make it a good one, and blessings on you!

11 comments:

Debbie P said...

Wow Jinny, these layouts are amazing! My fav has to be the last one with the star burst! Just beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love your layouts Jinny, and I love that you do both single and double pagers. There are always so many great details, everything is so well thought out! And CONGRATS on winning the challenge at MME!

Lynn said...

Oh wow...this is hard to pick a favorite...I think the last one with the highlight on the single photo and the gorgeous papers is awesome.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love your pics...but then I love all your layouts...LOL
I've seen a lot of these "favs of 2012" posts but I haven't done one because I don't think I could narrow done which are my favs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love all of these!!!!! I think that first one is definitely my fave!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are all very sweet Jinny, your photos are beautiful. It must have been hard to narrow it down.

Tracy said...

Don't mean to sound like a broken record but your same design abilities with cards shine through in your layouts too PLUS you are a fantastic photographer. Your pictures must really aid you a lot with creating your amazing layouts. Hugs!

Lisa said...

I just love visiting your blog Jinny and drinking in your pretty creations! It shows in your work that it makes your heart sing! These are all beautiful but I really love the page with Adina and the sweet "girl" banner!!

Shannon White said...

Goodness what Absolutely Darling Layouts!! Love all the Wonderful details and really loving all the Sweet pics too!

Hugs & Happy New Year to you and your Beautiful Family
Shannon

Julie Marshall said...

Jinny, these are all super cute pages. Love the hearts page and the 'Girl' page. Adorable!

Charlene said...

They are all so cute!!!Darling pictures