Friday Faves

Friday, January 25, 2013

Well, hello there.  It's Friday, y'all!  And because it's the last Friday of the month (Can you believe it?!  Where does time go?), it's time for my Friday Faves.  I've seen so many fabulous, new goodies with Winter CHA having just wrapped up, but I've narrowed things down to just a few that are available right now, beginning with one of My Mind's Eye's newest collections, Collectable: Memorable.  I adore all the sweet, girly prints...
and check out these fabulous Journaling Cards!  Those days of the week pennants are beyond perfect, and I'm so in love with this color palette!  Delish!
I also love the "HELLO!  MY NAME IS" stamp in the Memorable Hello Stamps set!  Just think of all the possibilities.
And the coordinating Enamel Dots are an absolute must-have!  I just can't get enough of these babies!
Matter of fact, I love that Noel Mignon's newest Soda Shoppe Kit boasts another palette of just such.  I've also got my eye on that darling owl, and the colors are just bright and cherry enough to get us looking forward to spring in the deepest depths of winter's chill.  Plus, I'm spying a set of tags from my newest crush, Elle's Studio.
Speaking of, her Daily Details stamp set has so many essential, scrapbooking phrases, that it's just killing me there aren't any in stock.  Sigh.
I recently received one of Studio Calico's Wood Veneer Abroad Cameras in a scrappy prize package, and y'all, one just wasn't enough!  I love these little guys to bits!
Plus, their Yearbook Paper Clips are just one of the cutest things EVER...
and their sequins... Swoon!  These Peachy Peach ones have especially caught my eye.
I've wanted a Silhouette Cameo, like many of you, for quite awhile now.  Well, my hubby got me one for my birthday.  I was absolutely thrilled!  But I still can't help but think of all the things it could buy.  Just as an example, my big kiddo needs braces, and it would be half our down payment!  I can't seem to convince my hubby to return it, and I don't want to spoil an uber thoughtful gift; but well, tell me I'm crazy.  I'm not even sure if I can figure out all those buttons and gizmos.  It's just so extravagant and intimidating!
The playfulness of this Everyday Bag, from Marbled, has me all over it...
but since I tend to drag my camera with me just about everywhere I go, this trendy Unique Camera Bag/Purse, from Darby Mack, might be more practical.
Finally, I recently happened upon Maybelline's line of Baby Lips tinted moisturizing lip balms and just couldn't love them any more!
I hope that, this month, I've found something for you to love, too!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

Annette said...

wow these are some great favorites...congrats on getting a cameo..It is still on my wish list.. have a wonderful weekend..

Charlene said...

Always love MME, You will ove your cameo! Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

FUN picks Jinny, love the bag with those sweet colorful birds! And what thoughtful hubby :) have a super weekend!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee everything MME!!! And YAYYYYYYYYY for the Cameo! That's awesome!!

Tracey Sabella said...

So many wonderful goodies here!! Enjoy your Cameo. (The $ for the braces will work out!!) ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Linda R said...

Lots of amazing goodies here. There were definitely a couple of things here I saw that I would love.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs~

Melissa said...

You could be my personal shopper, you picked out some fun products. And keep the Cameo, I think you will enjoy it ;)

Jeanne J said...

You lucky girl! I've been spying up that Cameo for months and months now - none for my bday and none under the tree - I'm getting ready to take matters into my own hands. I am so happy for you - you will have to let me know how you like it - I know you will get every penny's worth out of it Jinny! Your hubby is a gem!