For Sale

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Saturday, y'all!  I hope you've all had an exciting day.  We've had a houseful this weekend but are now settling back into our regular routines, getting dinner and baths, and will be heading to bed early, as we're all exhausted.  But before that, I wanted to quick pop in here to let you all know that I've added a number of new stamp sets, as well as my gently used Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter and a handful of Cricut cartridges, to my For Sale page.  Everything has been listed at 50% off or more.  So, please be sure to check it out.  Feel free to email me, if you have any questions at all, and have a super night!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to check it out!!!!

Sharon Fritchey said...

WOW! It must be fabulous! I just used my Cricut for the first time in over a year the other day!