Friday Faves

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hey, y'all!  If you can believe it, we're near the end of another month once again, which means it's time for February's Friday Faves, and it all begins with Crate Paper's DIY Shop 12x12 Paper Pad.  I just can't resist a handful of neutrals, paired with my favorite color palette and a bit of sunny yellow, not to mention the mix of patterns is just delightful.  Yum!
Last weekend, my hubby and I went out on a little, belated, Valentine's Day date.  While we were away, we popped into Archiver's and picked up a few things, including these Metal Vintage Little Birdie Trinkets by Maya Road.  I just couldn't love them any more!
But if they're just a little too cute for your style, and you're still looking for that metal appeal, try on Freckled Fawn's trendy Paper Clip Arrows for size.
LOVE these Large Coconut Wooden Buttons by Button Stand!  I just can't resist a wood element.
I also couldn't help tossing in a few goodies from Elle's Studio's new You and Me collection.  I just adore the pinks and turquoises, and the chalkboard elements are to die for!
Just because I'm still working on building up that blue and white palette in my bedroom and have had my eyes peeled for something extra special, I had to share this beautiful Vintage Blue Floral Embroidery Linen Pillow by Chirp and Bloom.  Check out the detail!  And I love that bit of large, ric-rac trim.
Finally, and with spring right on our heels, despite all the snow we're getting here in the Midwest, I wanted to conclude with these sweet Chick Salt and Pepper Shakers from Pottery Barn...
and A Bit of Lovely's darling Pink and Grey Booties.  I put those same little buttons, just in a different color, on one of Adina's Easter dresses a while back, and they still have my heart.  So cute!
Well, that covers it, for now, folks!  I'll be back, this afternoon, with another beautiful inspiration board from Color Combos Galore.  Until then, have a terrific start to your weekends!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoyed looking at your goodies today. Looking is free... ;)

Angi said...

Love these goodies....especially the chicks!!!

blsd2scrp said...

I love those metal bird clippy things!!! I like the ZIG pens 'cos everything else seems to smudge! well I haven't tried Marvy yet though....

Tracey Sabella said...

So many cute things!! Love the coconut buttons and darling booties!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love!!!!