January Pubs

Friday, February 1, 2013

Evening, y'all!  Just popping in to share a trio of publications you can find in the January 2013 Issue of CARDS Magazine.  Woohoo!  All the supplies and details for the making of the first and second can be found on pages 29 and 68, respectively.
And the third can be found on pages 142-143.
I'm also just thrilled to share a couple of recognitions I've not yet done so with this month!  This layout was named a Sketch Thursday Winner at Elle's Studio, and this card was a Deconstructed Sketch Favorite.  Thanks ever so much to all the designers who made said such possible!  I'm one blessed girl!
And thanks so much, to you all, for stopping by!  I'll be back, in just a bit, with Day 2 of Wplus9 Design's February/March Release.  Until then, blessings on you!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the pubs!!! So excited to see Nikki's papers on the second one!!

Melissa said...

I will look for your cards thanks for sharing. Well done!

KimCreate said...

Jinny, That blue and white gingham card knocked my socks off!!! WOW.
I always look for your cards in "cards" mag. They are such and inspiration!

Lisa said...

CONGRATS Jinny these are wonderful ~ I'm swooning over the first one!!

Annette said...

wow big congrats... lovely cards..