Wplus9 Feb./Mar. Release: Day 3

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy Saturday, or rather Sunday for those of you east of my zip code!  Are you ready to see one, final, Written on Ribbon, stamp set and Written on Ribbon, coordinating die to wrap up the sneaks of Wplus9 Design's February/March Release?  Well, I'm here to do just that.  So, here goes!

{Photo Removed for Publication}

I started this card by stamping a piece of ink distressed, Oatmeal cardstock, in stamped-off Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, and Night of Navy inks, with the darling, stitched, floral images.  I then framed it with a piece of Night of Navy cardstock and trimmed its left edge with a trio of color-coordinating, hand cut banners.  Everything was then anchored with gold-threaded, straight, machine stitches.

{Photo Removed for Publication}

A length of denim ribbon, tied, in a bow, over the center of the combined banners; embellished with a yellow, fringed, ribbon bow, as well as a Basic Gray, taffeta, ribbon bow; and topped with a bright yellow button, dressed up with a stamped, in Night of Navy ink, on a White, cardstock die cut, button and laced with a hemp twine bow, preps the card face for the Kraft, cardstock, card face.  Gosh, y'all, I cannot tell you how much I adore these darling button stamps!

{Photo Removed for Publication}

That detailed, ribbon image was then silver embossed on a vellum die cut; filled in with the stamped, in Jet Black ink, "FOR ALL YOU DO, Thank You So Much, YOU'RE TOO KIND" sentiment; and adhered, in its present position, with foam tape.  A handful of Rain Dots completes the look.

{Photo Removed for Publication}

Tomorrow's the big reveal, y'all!  But believe it or not, I've still got a couple more card creations to share with you all, as I know the rest of the girls do, too.  So, I hope you'll continue to join us all for the remainder of release week.  Thanks, as always, for your visit!  Have a spectacular day!

Christina Maclaren, Guest Designer
Cristina Kowalczyk
Dawn Woleslagle
Elise Durenberger
Jean Martin
Kerrianne Gwin
Lea Lawson
Sarah Martina Parker
Savitri Wilder

{Supplies & Tools}
Stamps: Written on Ribbon - ribbon & sentiment, Embroidered Bouquet - flowers, & Lacey Layers - button (Wplus9) Paper: Oatmeal, White, & Kraft (Wplus9); Night of Navy (SU); vellum (Paper Studio); yellow text & navy polka dot (JBS); gray polka dot (Authentique) Ink: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, & Basic Gray (SU); Tea Dye & Antique Linen (Ranger); watermark (VersaMark); Jet Black (StazOn) Other: gold thread (Coats & Clark); sewing machine (Janome); foam tape (Scrapbook Adhesives); Written on Ribbon & Lacey Layers - button dies (Wplus9); Big Shot (Sizzix); Rain Dots (Cloud 9); yellow button (Paper Studio); yellow fringed ribbon (Hobby Lobby); silver embossing powder & denim & Basic Gray taffeta ribbons (SU); hemp twine (Creative Impressions)

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am really loving this release! Looking forward to the big reveal.

Your card is fabulous! I love the colors you chose and ahhh all that ribbon is just so lovely!

Lisa said...

Delightful Jinny! I love the golden yellow and navy together. Your stitched banner tails are so cute and I like you touch of denim!

Miriam Prantner said...

This release is wonderful! I am LOVING the embroidered flowers, and what a great color combo!

Annette said...

your cards are always a work of art...this is another stunning piece.. I love it.. those banner...the stitching and great color combo..love it

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the colors, the pennants and love love love love the stitching!!!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Jinny! I love the colors, and your multi-ribbon bow!!

Elise said...

Oh, SERIOUSLY! I'm DROOLING. Literally, drooling. Every decadent detail of this stunning piece is FLAWLESS, glorious and YUMMY! {I ate dinner, I really did! - I just can't help it!} WHAT a MARVELOUS way to SHOW off this exquisite stamp/die combo and EVERYTHING else Wplus-JINNY! Hee Hee YOU are sooooooo talented! <3

Sandy Ang said...

wow totally love your card design

Lynn said...

That banner is incredibly cool and your embossing on the vellum is amazing!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow this is terrific ... I adore the colours and that vellum banner is fabulous!

Marianne said...

Simply stunning. Love it!

KimCreate said...

Soooooooooooo Gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jinny you card is just beautiful, so many gorgeous layers and that bow is so lovely!

Tracy said...

WOW! Gorgeousness! I guess I'm just going to have to buy a ton of ribbon, send it to you , and have you make me all kinds of bows. LOL Hugs!

Sandra said...

LOVE IT!
Sandra ltb

Christina said...

Oh my heavens, this is my my favorite of your release projects so far! Wow! The stitched banners are incredible, as is the gorgeous bow and that fabulous vellum ribbon banner. Amazing work!

anya said...

What an amazing layout! I love the combination of banners and the big juicy bow! The colors are so rich, too!