Friday Faves

Friday, March 29, 2013

TGIF!  It's going to be a fun weekend, celebrating our risen Lord!  So, before it all starts, I have a March Friday Faves to share with you all, beginning with Noel Mignon's Daffodil Hill Kit.  All the fabric bits, buttons, and vintage trinkets are simply delish!  Plus, I just adore this palette!  It works so well for a boy or a girl and is so fresh and clean.
Speaking of color palettes, try Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm Collection Pack on for size.  Swoon!  Oh, and I just love that she threw in a few, gorgeous patterns in my favorite, kraft neutral.  Yum!
Crate Paper's The Pier 12x12 Paper Pad boasts a similar palette but on a less cutesy, more distressed, vintage scale, which you know I love, love, LOVE!  I'm also seeing lots of yummy patterns, and the coordinating chipboard, stickers, die cuts, and whatnot make it a must-have.
These Wood Veneer Punctuation Snippets, from Studio Calico, add that wow factor to just about any project, and the fact that they work well with any palette just makes them that much more desirable.
Many of you are just as in love with Studio Calico's Polaroid frames as I am, but I love that Lawn Fawn has given us the option of making them ourselves with their Say Cheese Die.
Jenni Bowlin's File Punch is another one of those tools that would make layering, journaling, or simply personalizing, as illustrated in the photo below, that much easier.
Elle's Studio is known for their tags, tidbits, tabs, and such that do just the same; and I couldn't be any more in love with their new, flirty, spring, Serendipity Collection.
I got some of Pebbles, Inc.'s chipboard, word bubbles, in a scrap kit, last month but just happened upon their Seen & Noted Chalkboard Stickers and know that I'd love them just as much!
And just because I'm always looking for little things to make our house a home, I ran into M2MCreations' In Our House Hanging Board.  Every home should be just such, AND you can get it in any color combination you dare to dream up.
Pottery Barn's Multi Bud Vase would bring those scrumptious, outdoor, spring blossoms right into the warmth of our home and display them so beautifully to boot!
Finally, I'm still working on building up that white and cobalt blue color palette in our bedroom and would love to add that pop of color with Pottery Barn's Lapis Blue Pick Stitch Quilt.
Fortunately, this lineup isn't a requirement for true creativity and/or home beautification, but it sure is fun to look ;).  Thanks for stopping by, and have a truly blessed, Easter weekend!  Hugs!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee all of these!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh I think I'm going to have to hunt down some of The Pier paper.....it's so pretty! Have a wonderful Easter Jinny!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Easter jinny ... I hope you and your family have a wonderful day ... love that hanging board and those pretty flowers!