SIT #105

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey, y'all!  I'm just popping in to share this week's Sketches in Thyme Challenge #105.  With taking care of a sick kiddo, and my hubby not being around much lately, not to mention all the creating I've been doing behind the scenes and that I think I may be coming down with the ickies my kiddos have had, I just didn't have enough time to sneak this week in.  But I also didn't want you all to waste a minute getting started.  So, here it is.
Don't forget that you have until the close of the month, on Sunday, March 31, 2013, to link up your takes in the right hand column of the Sketches in Thyme blog to be in the running to guest design with us during the month of May.  I'll be back, tomorrow afternoon, with my take on this week's palette at Color Combos Galore.  Until then, be blessed!

No comments: