Spring Wreath

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hey, y'all!  Just popping in to share a pretty, little, spring wreath I made to grace our front door.  I took down our Heart Felt Wreath, and it looked awful bare.  So, I was hunting for something to take its place and was inspired by My House and Home's {DIY} Boxwood Wreath to make this.
I just used a grapevine wreath and pinned in about two bunches of clipped tea leaves and one of sweet pea blossoms.
I then stuck down any wanderers with floral wire and used a length of burlap ribbon, tied in a bow, to hang it.
LOVE the way it turned out!  And it portrays just the bit of sunshine I was looking for.  Hope it inspires you to make one of your very own.  I'll be back, first thing tomorrow, with my take on this week's final, March, Sketches in Thyme sketch; and if you haven't done so already, please be sure to check out my previous For the Love of Books post.  Until tomorrow, have a wonderful evening!

8 comments:

Annette said...

what a beautiful wreath and love the red door...

Lynn said...

Jinny, It's gorgeous. I love the burlap tie.

PS I get my twine at PaperTrey!

Lisa said...

So PRETTY Jinny! You have me anxious to get my spring wreath up ~ have to wait till the wind dies down a bit or it gets blown off!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous!! You are just WOW AMAZING!!! I love this!!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous!! I need a new wreath for my door and this is wonderful inspiration!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Jinny this is beautiful!! I love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty wreath Jinny. Such soft colors... the burlap looks great.

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING the fun wreath and that color combo!! It really comes to life against that red door!! THAKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)