Friday Faves

Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!  If you can believe it, next Wednesday is the first day of May.  Where does the time go?!  But that means that it's time for the April edition of my Friday Faves, and it begins with Jillibean Soup's Irish Farm House 12x12 Collection Pack.  LOVE the vintage vibe, little word bubbles, and mail-themed bits and pieces!
These Clear Pop Mint Alphas, from Heidi Swapp, are literally EVERYWHERE in the papercrafting world, and I just love 'em to bits!  Not only is there simply not enough of the color mint in the world, but I adore their size and see-through quality.
Amy totally rocked Impress' Confetti Dots rubber stamp, in her Wordless Wednesday post, last week!  So much so, that I would absolutely love to add it to my stash.  Imagine the possibilities!
Lovin' these cute, little Camera Paper Clips...
and this playful, new Doodle Heart Grid Washi Tape, both from Freckled Fawn!
We are HUGE bird watchers at our house.  So, you can imagine my excitement, when I discovered this See-Through Window Birdhouse from An American Dream.  How fun would this be?!
With summer being the prime season for weddings, I couldn't help but include Jessica N. Designs' gorgeous Vintage Cake Fork Set.  What a great gift!  And you can even have it personalized with the date of the big day.
Nautical-themed goodies are super trendy right now, and this is one trend that I just love to bits, especially when it comes to this fabulous Pleated Nautical Striped Messenger Bag from ikabags.  LOVE!
My sister- and brother-in-law just welcomed their first baby into the world on Wednesday, and I'm telling you, if it wasn't well into springtime in Texas, where they live, this ADORABLE Newborn Baby Cardinal Hat, from Mitzi Knitz, would be on its way to him right now.  Too cute!
Finally, I couldn't help but share these Daisy Mason Jar Lids from The Plaid Barn.  Gosh, I loved these cuties so much that eighteen of them arrived in my mailbox just last week ;).
Well, that about covers it, for this month, folks.  I hope you found something here to love, too.  Thanks so much for reading, and have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What fun finds Jinny! The birdhouse is the BEST and I love, LOVE the nautical bag!!! Daisy jar lids...squeal ~ oh my I might need those ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all of these!! Especially those camera clips!!!

Maria said...

Wow! All fab items! LOVE that nautical bag!