March Pubs

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hey, y'all!  A new month means a new round of publications and achievements to share.  Woohoo!  I know I say it all the time, but it truly is an honor to receive such in an industry so laden with talent!  I'm one, blessed girl; and believe me, I know it.  Without further adieu, I had four creations in the March 2013 issue of CARDS Magazine.  All the supplies and details for the making of the first can be found on page 36.
The second and third, respectively, can be found on pages 64 and 88.
And the fourth and final creation is on page 102.
I'm also thrilled to share a number of March recognitions, that I haven't yet had a chance to share here on my blog, with you all.  This card, as well as this one, were given Honorable Mention Cup of Teas, two consecutive weeks in a row, at the Shabby Tea RoomThis layout earned me the title of Top 5 Winner at ScrapFriends, as well as the opportunity to Guest Design, with their talented team, for yesterday's Sketch Challenge #12.
This creation received A Pocket Full of Easter Greetings feature at Weekly Scrapper, and this one was named a ColourQ Courtier.
This card made me a Spotlight Artist at City Crafter Challenge Blog.
And finally, just yesterday, this layout put me into the Top 3 at Scrap Your Story Challenges.
Thank you ever so much to all the talented people who made said such possible!  My cup runneth over!  That's all, for today, folks.  Thanks, to you all, too, for peeking in, and I hope you'll stop back by tomorrow to check out the Easter dress I made for my littlest.  Be blessed!

15 comments:

Annette said...

wow you go girl..congrats on being published.. woohoo
GORGEOUS cards..

Tracey McNeely said...

All gorgeous cards and a huge congrats on being published Jinny!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards and what a lot of very well deserved accolades! I am always amazed at how much you are able to get done, and not just CAS cards/layouts. Your projects have so much detail and thought!

Ros Crawford said...

Well done to you!!! I love all your creations but I have to say that gorgeous felt heart and the colours has me drooling!

Maria said...

Big congrats on being published!!! Gorgeous creations!!!

Lisa said...

Fabulous each and everyone of them Jinny! BIG congrats and {{HUGS}}!!!

Sanna Lippert said...

I just adore the first and the 4th card! sooo pretty!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous work Jinny and definitely deserving of publication!! Congrats!

Jennifer said...

Amazing work as always! Congrats on all your accolades too =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS on the pubs!! These are all gorgeous!!!!

Tracy said...

Wow what a stack of accolades. Well deserved my friend! Congratulations!

Tracey Sabella said...

Congratulations, these are all so beautiful!! ~ Blessings

Melissa said...

Beautiful projects!

Jeanne J said...

YAYYYY! Big congrats my friend - always love seeing your work!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations girl for all of your achievements and recognitions!